DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from South Africa - Kruger National Park

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you - I'm new to this forum and want to look for assistance - my M300 RTK crashed - on the screen appeared "engine 3 failure" - this happened a couple of minutes in a flight and without any reason.
  • Post your flight data to get help
  • Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
  • Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
  • That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
  • Come back and post a link to the report it provides.
You are also welcome to just post the txt file here.

Upload and view DJI Phantom, Mavic, and Spark flight logs online

@Meta4 and @slup are great at offering explanations from the data.

I'm a drone pilot since 2020 - flying the Mavic Air2 and the M300 RTK
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Hi, I'm a drone pilot since 2020 - flying the Mavic Air2 and the M300 RTK - we mainly use the drone for observation and detecting of wildlife related crime.
WOW! Thats amazing that you're here on this forum considering the tough restrictions Africa has on drones!
This is awesome! I'm assuming you work for the Gov't? Are you a private business subcontractor? Please share..

Welcome from Savannah, GA in the US. I hope to see some amazing pics from your home! +1

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester