DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member help please

sohail

Reactions
Hi
new to this forum and new to drone ownership.

i have a Mavic Air 2.

i have been using the mavic fly app which has been working fine but when I try to connect using the go 4 app it won’t connect, can someone help please. I have a I phone 1 pro max.

thanks in advance

sohail

The Go4 app is not for use with the MA2, it will not work. The DJI apps are compatibe with specific models of drone only. Likewise you can not use the fly app with a drone intended to be used with the Go app or Go4 app etc. etc.

The Go4 app is not for use with the MA2, it will not work. The DJI apps are compatibe with specific models of drone only. Likewise you can not use the fly app with a drone intended to be used with the Go app or Go4 app etc. etc.
Thanks for your message, a friend of mine is using go 4 with mavic air 2 on a iPhone

Reactions: Hauptmann
Apologises for the bluntness but does that not suggest to you that you should ask your friend how they do it?
Then you can come back and inform the rest of us.
I welcome correction when I am wrong

Edit, I would, in truth, LOVE to be able to use the Go4 or Go app with my mavic mini ( A drone that uses the fly app) so your friend's solution would be VERY VERY welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in the UK! Hope you got the Fly More kit--you'll appreciate those extra batts.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Apologises for the bluntness but does that not suggest to you that you should ask your friend how they do it?
Then you can come back and inform the rest of us.
I welcome correction when I am wrong

Edit, I would, in truth, LOVE to be able to use the Go4 or Go app with my mavic mini ( A drone that uses the fly app) so your friend's solution would be VERY VERY welcome.
I am seeing him later so will check, he uses it with his I pad, the app also gives you the choice of picking a mavic 2

Attachments

• B474BF7C-1015-4522-AD02-7F3CE3BD9464.png
    B474BF7C-1015-4522-AD02-7F3CE3BD9464.png
    474.9 KB · Views: 7
He has the mavic air 2 - he just used waypoints to make it circle my house, he lives 2 miles away.. he will be popping round shorty to help me.
Either he isn't using DJI Fly or he's worked out something that no-one else has.
You'd better have a chat with him.

He has the mavic air 2 - he just used waypoints to make it circle my house, he lives 2 miles away.. he will be popping round shorty to help me.
Well he can show you what he’s using but it isn’t Go4.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony