DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro2 App which one

Amac123

Reactions
Hi guys,

I wonder if you might be able to help please.

I have not flown for a while, and have a new phone (Android).

When I tried to open the DJ1 GO 4 app, it would not open.
I thought it might have been when the apps transferred to the new phone, so I uninstalled the app.

But when I search for the app in the play store, nothing that looks similar comes up.
It looks like a third part app.

Could you give me a steer to what app I should be using.

Many thanks Alex

Hi guys,

I wonder if you might be able to help please.

I have not flown for a while, and have a new phone (Android).

When I tried to open the DJ1 GO 4 app, it would not open.
I thought it might have been when the apps transferred to the new phone, so I uninstalled the app.

But when I search for the app in the play store, nothing that looks similar comes up.
It looks like a third part app.

Could you give me a steer to what app I should be using.

Many thanks Alex
I have an Air 2s and use the DJIFly app.

Hi thanks for getting back to me, I am trying to make sure I have the Manufacture correct one, as I am selling it on Sunday, so need to demo and tell the guy which one to download.
I will go and have a look at what you are using.

You will need to D/L from the DJI website for it to work correctly,
Here
The PLay Store version does not work and is unstable if it does.
The Playstore no longer supports Go4 or any of the DJI applications.

Go to Download Center - DJI

Select the app you are looking for. If you need Go 4, for a M2Pro, select that app, then select which OS you need to download it for. For Android to install it, maybe as simple as scanning the QR Code on that page to download it to your device. Not 100% of that however. IOS will take you to the Apple App Store.

To confirm, yes you need Go4 for the M2P/Z, and looks like you can only download it now from the DJI official site.
I didn't check this, but some past inquiries showed Android users needed to download from the DJI site, now looks like DJI have probably removed it from the Apple apps store too.
Not a big deal, but shows DJI don't feel the need for any assistance, even from Apple now.

To confirm, yes you need Go4 for the M2P/Z, and looks like you can only download it now from the DJI official site.
I didn't check this, but some past inquiries showed Android users needed to download from the DJI site, now looks like DJI have probably removed it from the Apple apps store too.
Not a big deal, but shows DJI don't feel the need for any assistance, even from Apple now.
DJI Apps are still on the Apple app store, clicking on the Apple icon on the DJI Page will take you to the app store or the app store preview page if not on a IOS device.

DJI Apps are still on the Apple app store, clicking on the Apple icon on the DJI Page will take you to the app store or the app store preview page if not on a IOS device.

Oh ta for that, was a bit concerned given the number of android users that come here asking where to find the apps.
I have never owned android, just had a quick search and see the play store is android / google.

I have the Mavic 2 Pro as well and as mentioned for android you have to download from DJI.

Doing some research and wanting to do some waypoint stuff down the road, Litchi is available from the play store but its not free, $24.99.

I've only had it installed for about a week but i am already sold. Using the Litchi virutal app and being able to plan missions, export them to google earth and then virtually fly them is fantastic. It allows you to check that your gimbal angles at your POI's are set correctly, this alone i thought was amazing as a newbie.

I believe for waypoints litchi also stores the info on the drone, so if for some reason communication to the controller is lost it will complete the mission.

I'm sure there's more stuff ill find but so far its well worth the $$.

Reactions: Tufargon
Hi guys,
Thank you to you all getting back to me, I was a bit worried about it not being in the play store, but I have downloaded it now.
Just going to update everything this morning, and hopefully get it all up and going.

Thanks again, knowing the background gave me the confidence to get on :)

Hi ,
Thanks for your help with the app, thats all working.
Sorry, one more question if I may.
In the top left hand side of the screen on my mobile I am getting a message "IMU error Please calibrate IMU"

It changes to "ready to fly" once I start the rotors up.

Do I need to do anything, or is it just a random warning because the drone is on the floor indoors.
Thank you for your help,
Alex

Hi,
I have found the IMU calibration process in the settings.
However when I have tried to do it, it gets stuck at stage two?
The batteries are fully charged.
I must be doing something wring, but cant for the life of me work out what?

Hi,
I have found the IMU calibration process in the settings.
However when I have tried to do it, it gets stuck at stage two?
The batteries are fully charged.
I must be doing something wring, but cant for the life of me work out what?
First make sure that the surface is absolutely level.
The instructions on screen can be a little confusing, it is very important that you place the drone exactly as the drawings on screen shows. I have done that mistake myself...

The instructions on screen can be a little confusing, it is very important that you place the drone exactly as the drawings on screen shows. I have done that mistake myself...
Hi, thanks for getting back to me.
Its on a solid wood dinning table, I will have another go :)
I even tried it outside in case it needed a good gps signal, but that didn't make any different.
The first pic shows it at 45 degrees, then the pic changes to horizontal, but does not say so in the text.
So I tired to follow the pics, the bar nearly gets to the end of section two but then just stops?
I will give it another go, and make sure I am following the pics thanks for getting back to me.

Hey.....you were spot on.
One of the pics it was not clear, but the drone had to be on its side.
Once I did that it all worked, and cleared the warning :)
Thank you for your help, thats been great.

Reactions: Yaros and waynorth
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan