DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member UK

Rich_fpv

Reactions
Hi everyone,

New member from Hampshire in the UK.

Been flying a cheap fpv quad and really enjoy it. As I have access to very large private flying areas I have decided to move up to a mavic Pro 2/zoom but before I buy it, I figured I would get involved here and figure out the best for my needs. The fly away/crashes threads were new to me and very interesting/enlightening... Needless to say I may have a few questions before buying!

Cheers

RichScreenshot_20191024-010331.jpg
Mucking about with my tiny Z5 at 250ft!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone,

New member from Hampshire in the UK.

Been flying a cheap fpv quad and really enjoy it. As I have access to very large private flying areas I have decided to move up to a mavic Pro 2/zoom but before I buy it, I figured I would get involved here and figure out the best for my needs. The fly away/crashes threads were new to me and very interesting/enlightening... Needless to say I may have a few questions before buying!

Cheers

RichView attachment 84027
Mucking about with my tiny Z5 at 250ft!
Welcome! Many members here ready to help! Enjoy the forum.

welcome from a somewhat damp Wales ,dont be put off by the amount of so called flyaways,and crashes most of them are caused by user error, ie lack of knowledge of how the drone works, nothing is infallible, and a lot of problems can be avoided by practice and patience and reading the manual.and while i agree that the mavics are easy to fly with all their tech on board,they are also easy to crash if you dont understand what they will do in certain situations ,happy flying yours OMM

welcome from a somewhat damp Wales ,dont be put off by the amount of so called flyaways,and crashes most of them are caused by user error, ie lack of knowledge of how the drone works, nothing is infallible, and a lot of problems can be avoided by practice and patience and reading the manual.and while i agree that the mavics are easy to fly with all their tech on board,they are also easy to crash if you dont understand what they will do in certain situations ,happy flying yours OMM
Thanks!
Took the plunge and got my mavic 2 pro today!!
20191025_190918.jpg

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Rich, welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Just wanted to add to all the other comments, Mavic Help, and Mavic Tips are very useful to answer a variety of questions you may have in the future. And, practice makes you a better pilot. Blue sky's and safe flying.

Welcome to MavicPilots Forum, a knowledge vault of all things drones!

New as well! Have had my DJI Mavic 2 Zoom for 2 weeks.

A culmination of what I have capture thus far.

Hope you find the forum as enjoyable and informational as I have.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000