DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member w/Mavic Air

Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Air_Joe
Hi pal, MA owner too.
Just found this forum less than a month back after i desperately needed some advice from anyone for my bird that went down .

Long story short, the people here are extremely helpful and knowledgeable .
One of my daily routine now is to log in and take a look and try to ‘steal’ some knowledge from the experience guys here and try to upgrade my noob status.. lol [emoji1]

Have fun. Cheers!

Reactions: pvs
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi,
Fellow mavic air owner here,been flying it for a year now,any questions,just ask!
Im new to the Drone family I have the mavic air that I bought I love that thing anyway I need a tablet or iPad for it or something that's bigger than my cell phone which is an Android aristo2 which works fine it's just I don't want to use my cell phone I have $350 to spend on something what do you suggest I live in Philadelphia

Im new to the Drone family I have the mavic air that I bought I love that thing anyway I need a tablet or iPad for it or something that's bigger than my cell phone which is an Android aristo2 which works fine it's just I don't want to use my cell phone I have $350 to spend on something what do you suggest I live in Philadelphia
Welcome to the forum! :)

You can find a list of supported and recommended tablets here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

I'd go for apple for stability,I have on old mini 2 and it works suprisingly good,at your price you could go higher spec,android is ok,dont get me wrong,but dji go 4 and litchi are stable as hell on apple.

Welcome. I'm a noob as well with an air. Haven't flown it much, but daylight saving time is here and I plan on getting more air time in after I get off work now.

Reactions: pvs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard