DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GracieDrone

Reactions
Greetings everyone,
I live in Telford Shropshire U.K. I used to have a Mavic Pro back in 2015 then sold it a few years ago now. However, I became the proud owner of a Mini2 last week! But due to the appalling weather here currently in UK I haven’t taken her up for more than 10 or 15 Mins but so far l‘ve been impressed with the build quality for such a small, light & inexpensive Drone.
I joined this forum as in the past I found the wealth of knowledge & information on here far better than trying to trawl my way through Google for my answers to my various questions.
I trust everyone is remaining to keep safe & well in the current circumstances hopefully the end to our nightmare is in sight.
Regards Paul. ??

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland GracieDrone.

Nice to meet you Paul. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings everyone,
I live in Telford Shropshire U.K. I used to have a Mavic Pro back in 2015 then sold it a few years ago now. However, I became the proud owner of a Mini2 last week! But due to the appalling weather here currently in UK I haven’t taken her up for more than 10 or 15 Mins but so far l‘ve been impressed with the build quality for such a small, light & inexpensive Drone.
I joined this forum as in the past I found the wealth of knowledge & information on here far better than trying to trawl my way through Google for my answers to my various questions.
I trust everyone is remaining to keep safe & well in the current circumstances hopefully the end to our nightmare is in sight.
Regards Paul. ??
Welcome to the forum, Paul. I have the Mavic Mini but recently discovered Dronelink. It has given me lots of healthy angst to get me through the pandemic lockdown but now I'm ready to give it a good airing. Not a chance! Just to let you know that Shropshire doesn't have all the bad weather in the UK. There's plenty to go round :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent