DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 1 owner from frozen MN

Hi from the frozen northland. Got my mini after playing with a bargain drone for awhile. Wow what a difference! Fly time is limited now with the snow but hoping to get some good winter shots. So many features to learn but looking forward to the challenge.
Enjoy your drone - take time to master it and you'll enjoy it all the more.... looking forward to your pics and video

WECLOME to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi from the frozen northland. Got my mini after playing with a bargain drone for awhile. Wow what a difference! Fly time is limited now with the snow but hoping to get some good winter shots. So many features to learn but looking forward to the challenge.
Welcome to the forum from Melbourne, Australia. I started with a Tello, within 4 months was up to the Mini1. That little drone got me so hooked, I bought myself a pro2 for Christmas. The Mini 1 truly introduced me to the world as seen from above. Read the manual, enjoy your drone and practice, practice practice. You will be rewarded with new friends, this forum, and a completely new outlook on your world.

Yes, trees are evil, but also give stunning shots if done right. With the Mini, wind can also be evil so learn about flying home in high wind. A lesson I guarantee will come in useful. The wind can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

I intend to carry on flying both the Tello and the Mini. They each have their slot in use and are great fun.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ