DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 2- Number 2

edfrombama

Reactions
Good morning to all-
I received my second Mini 2 yesterday and I set it up and got it ready to fly this morning. The Mini 2 is such an easy drone to get ready to fly, and even the updates go pretty quickly. I took the new one out back and launched it and she flew just as my old one does- superb flying machines.
I won't offend certain folks on this forum by reporting my flight distance, but the new drone shows the same distance capabilities as my older one- again, a marvelous little flying machine.
And since I had one Mini 2 already, why did I get another?
Well, the prices have been dropping and I could afford at this time a re-furb unit with extra battery, and I just wanted a second Mini 2 to make sure I will be able to fly as high and as far as I want at any time. A spare never hurts, now does it?
And I have named the drones. Their names are "One" and "Two".
OK, so I'm not so creative with names. But neither drone has complained, so we're good to go.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Reactions: Dave-in-Elland
Good morning to all-
I received my second Mini 2 yesterday and I set it up and got it ready to fly this morning. The Mini 2 is such an easy drone to get ready to fly, and even the updates go pretty quickly. I took the new one out back and launched it and she flew just as my old one does- superb flying machines.
I won't offend certain folks on this forum by reporting my flight distance, but the new drone shows the same distance capabilities as my older one- again, a marvelous little flying machine.
And since I had one Mini 2 already, why did I get another?
Well, the prices have been dropping and I could afford at this time a re-furb unit with extra battery, and I just wanted a second Mini 2 to make sure I will be able to fly as high and as far as I want at any time. A spare never hurts, now does it?
And I have named the drones. Their names are "One" and "Two".
OK, so I'm not so creative with names. But neither drone has complained, so we're good to go.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed
I completely understand!

I have three Mini-2s...

:cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem