DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new mini 2 replacement

teccer

Reactions
I have had a phantom 1 and phantom 3p, about 5 weeks ago I bought a mini 2 but it had a faulty camera so got a refund and bought another one, when it arrived I charged all 3 batteries and flew it, worked perfect, 2 days later I had a TIA, (mini stroke) a week later I had another shock with Bells palsy, all have been blamed on the covid vaccine, so I've missed all this glorious flying weather, I think it's going to be a few more weeks before I can get about again to really play with my new mini 2, can't wait.

that's life I suppose ;)?this looks just like me but getting better

Last edited:
@teccer hope your outlook improves and you make a full recovery

Reactions: usmc6154 and ATW
I have had a phantom 1 and phantom 3p, about 5 weeks ago I bought a mini 2 but it had a faulty camera so got a refund and bought another one, when it arrived I charged all 3 batteries and flew it, worked perfect, 2 days later I had a TIA, (mini stroke) a week later I had another shock with Bells palsy, all have been blamed on the covid vaccine, so I've missed all this glorious flying weather, I think it's going to be a few more weeks before I can get about again to really play with my new mini 2, can't wait.

Really hope that you have a fast recovery :)

Reactions: ATW

Man that stinks to get that from the vaccine. Which one did you receive? Sounds like you got the micro blood clots like some forms of the Covid-19 virus was causing. Hope you have a swift and full recovery.

Hi guys
, many thanks for your wishes, it makes me feel as if I know you well as some ppl around here know about my problem but no comment from them, so thank you
what happened was I'd had my first AZ jab about 7 weeks before then had the TIA, then before the results of the MRI came throught to confirm the stroke I had my second jab, 5 days later had the bells palsy, when in hospital with that that's when they connected all three to the vaccine and said if they had known I was going to have the second jab after a clot they would have told me not to have it.
I can now walk about with just 1 stick but have to be careful as 1 eye is not 100% yet so cannot focus well.
it's my 80 birthday next Monday so soon hopefully I'll be get back up and out to play with my new mini 2, hope this nice weather last for a while.
thanks again guys
Ray

Hi guys
, many thanks for your wishes, it makes me feel as if I know you well as some ppl around here know about my problem but no comment from them, so thank you
what happened was I'd had my first AZ jab about 7 weeks before then had the TIA, then before the results of the MRI came throught to confirm the stroke I had my second jab, 5 days later had the bells palsy, when in hospital with that that's when they connected all three to the vaccine and said if they had known I was going to have the second jab after a clot they would have told me not to have it.
I can now walk about with just 1 stick but have to be careful as 1 eye is not 100% yet so cannot focus well.
it's my 80 birthday next Monday so soon hopefully I'll be get back up and out to play with my new mini 2, hope this nice weather last for a while.
thanks again guys
Ray
Best wishes from Yorkshire Ray ?

Best wishes on your recovery. Which vaccine did you get?

You look pretty good in your avatar pic. Lol. At first I thought you were blaming the Mini for the ailments. Best wishes from another old.... pilot

You look pretty good in your avatar pic. Lol. At first I thought you were blaming the Mini for the ailments. Best wishes from another old.... pilot
old? I wish I was your age, still a youngster, thanks for your wishes, BTW the avitar is my younger wife, she keeps me going I tell you?‍❤️‍?‍?

• Haha
Reactions: ATW and Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR