DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mini Owner / Pilot Hopeful

Hello from Sunny CA. A boomer here who just got a MAVIC mini Fly More package. Very new to drones after 'grounding' a few of the little S7 helos.

My mini (call sign Blue Thunder) has yet to leave the ground. I've updated all the firmware and have been studying its Flight Manual. I got the certificate for recreational pilots and the $39 Broke My Drone package.

It's been too cold for me to venture out. The mini won't be flown inside, at least not until I get some skill so it's been limited to spinning the props from time to time.

There are no grand plans for drones and I. This is just for tooling around and getting a bird's eye view from time to time. If I get the hang of this, there will eventually be a mini 2 or mini 3 in the future. I would have started with the mini 2 but this mini Fly More kit was half the price of the 2 Fly More and the Inspire 2 was a little out of my price range. Ha!

Drone ACM isn't my goal, boys just wanna have fun and so will carry on with asking questions you veteran pilots have all heard a 1000 times before.
Hello from North eastern Canada, taking a short trip with the mini tonight, it’s -50 Celsius here, -56 Fahrenheit.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO