DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MPP In Portland, OR

Wilbur&Garth

Reactions
I purchased a Phantom 3 Standard about six months ago, which was my first real drone. Just recently, I decided to upgrade to a Mavic Pro Platinum. Holy cow am I happy with my decision! It's so much quieter, has crazy range, and of course is nice and portable (plus it just looks cool). I've been a member of Phantom Pilots for a while now, and look forward to having both these sites as a resource for information and entertainment.

I'm basically just excited/bragging about my new drone. You all understand. :D

I purchased a Phantom 3 Standard about six months ago, which was my first real drone. Just recently, I decided to upgrade to a Mavic Pro Platinum. Holy cow am I happy with my decision! It's so much quieter, has crazy range, and of course is nice and portable (plus it just looks cool). I've been a member of Phantom Pilots for a while now, and look forward to having both these sites as a resource for information and entertainment.

I'm basically just excited/bragging about my new drone. You all understand. :D
Howdy from Wyoming @Wilbur&Garth , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy that new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu