DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW, New Zealand video

nz_mavic_boyo

Reactions
hi guys

Here is my newest video. I've not done an edit for a while but with summer here now and weekend trips away thought theres no better time.

let me know what you think...hope you enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh ha nah left it as is...bloody nervous flying it through it tho!
This was the video that made me think of it!! The sensors activated!!!

Reactions: joejaxvic123
hi guys

Here is my newest video. I've not done an edit for a while but with summer here now and weekend trips away thought theres no better time.

let me know what you think...hope you enjoy

Great video!! Now I gotta ask, how did you pull off that 'Hitchcock tracking shot'? I saw it twice. I'm 95% sure you did it in post, but I've got that nagging 5% still.

It happens right here:
5116f7ba1505008460e49fefcbe7cac0.jpg

Reactions: nz_mavic_boyo
It's too Shakey, out of focus, the boat is too close to the shore to be safe for skiing, you were probably drinking and flying in a NFZ..... just kidding... awesome video. New Zealand is beautiful!

Reactions: nz_mavic_boyo
Great video!! Now I gotta ask, how did you pull off that 'Hitchcock tracking shot'? I saw it twice. I'm 95% sure you did it in post, but I've got that nagging 5% still.

It happens right here:
5116f7ba1505008460e49fefcbe7cac0.jpg

Hi mate sorry late getting back, yea this was just filmed backwards and tilting up but I did speed ramp it up in post I think that was all I did

Reactions: jmac_88
It's too Shakey, out of focus, the boat is too close to the shore to be safe for skiing, you were probably drinking and flying in a NFZ..... just kidding... awesome video. New Zealand is beautiful!

Haha thanks mate as I started to read I was like 'what the hell...does this guy not even know what a jet boat is!' Ha cheers

Reactions: joejaxvic123

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahim49