DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Orleans, LA

From there, but now live in TX. Go back to visit often though, and will have the Mavic in tow. Dad's on S. Carrolton, and lots of family scattered around the city and JP.

That's cool. We lived Uptown [behind Whole Foods] after Katrina till 2014. Now, live in River Ridge. Luckily, not too close to the MSY airport!

Headed down the day after Christmas to visit family. Grandparents live right on the border of the Navy base in Belle Chasse, so looks like I will be searching for other places to fly. Ha ha.

Whats up! I live in Baton Rouge. Just got mine in this week.

Cool. Got mine on Monday. So, taking baby-steps. I've been filming/flying along the river. Yesterday, was a bit windy, but got some nice shots. I've been about 2hrs of flying. 13,910ft top distance with 43.4mph [finally got into sport mode].

Baton Rouge here. Been flying for about 5 years. Had Phantom 1, Phantom 3, and not Mavic. Would love to meet up in the BR area.

Baton Rouge here. Been flying for about 5 years. Had Phantom 1, Phantom 3, and not Mavic. Would love to meet up in the BR area.

I'm from BR, live in NC now though. Tailgating and the game would be awesome to see from a drone.

When and where did you order it??? Looking to get my Mavic in BR
Newegg then Crutchfield. Crutchfield came in today. Newegg comes in Tuesday, but I'm out of town till Friday. I hope I can sell it for at least a few bucks profit. I'm not the type to eat 50% but if I can make enough to buy a few brews then I'm happy.

Sent from my Pixel using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: David_Paz
Destrehan checking it...Got my Mavic on Wednesday. Came over from the Traxxas Aton. Mavic is so much better. Although the Aton does do flips.

Reactions: Slantnose79
New Orleans checking in. I've had the Mavic for 2 weeks and I love it. Just passed the part 107 last Friday also.

Reactions: Slantnose79
Baton Rouge checking in. I got the Mavic last Wednesday, made a few flights around the levee on Friday. However, as of Saturday I'm having an issue with the controller (left stick won't go down fully), so it's looking like a repair/replacement and I'm sidelined in the meantime.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest