DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW PHANTOM DRONE LEAKED

enodog

Reactions
A phantom 4 rtk was leaked onto Facebook! What do you think about it? Personally, I think the bump is a little weird.
Have a great day,
Liam
9155a7b78da77cd014520c39e0b42cb2.jpg

I took this info from another site:

“D-RTK is a high precision navigation and positioning system specially designed for DJI A3 series flight controllers. Using dynamic differential technology, it provides ultra-accurate, centimeter-level 3D positioning. This enhanced accuracy over typical barometer, compass and GPS systems makes D-RTK essential for commercial, industrial and scientific applications where accuracy is imperative.”

"Real Time Kinematic (RTK) satellite navigation is a technique used to enhance the precision of position data derived from satellite-based positioning systems (global navigation satellite systems, GNSS) such as GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou. It uses measurements of the phase of the signal’s carrier wave, rather than the information content of the signal, and relies on a single reference station or interpolated virtual station to provide real-time corrections, providing up to centimeter-level accuracy. With reference to GPS in particular, the system is commonly referred to as Carrier-Phase Enhancement or CPGPS.[1] It has applications in land survey, hydrographic survey, and in consumer unmanned aerial vehicle navigation."

Reactions: HVYMTL
Yes...RTK has been around for a while. I remember seeing posts on Phantompilots threads on this when I had my P3P. D-RTK is DJI's version which works only with their A3 flight controllers (controllers that go on DJI S900's and S1000's). More about D-RTK here: D-RTK GNSS - Specs - DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ