DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot check in.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Thanks. Looking forward and upward. Have a howling gale to contend with at the moment here in the Western Cape in South Africa!

These things do have astonishing resistance to wind, and it's amazing watching the feed being stable whilst it's bucking around like a bucking around thing! Having said that, maybe aim to go out flying first time when it's a day with a lot less wind.

What are the lockdown rules where you are? Here in the UK we were allowed out for one form of exercise locally, so I ride my bike to somewhere nearby and away from people. The rules have eased a bit, but I still do the same.

Reactions: Xanadu
These things do have astonishing resistance to wind, and it's amazing watching the feed being stable whilst it's bucking around like a bucking around thing! Having said that, maybe aim to go out flying first time when it's a day with a lot less wind.

What are the lockdown rules where you are? Here in the UK we were allowed out for one form of exercise locally, so I ride my bike to somewhere nearby and away from people. The rules have eased a bit, but I still do the same.

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely wait until the wind drops to at least a gentle breeze or less. Our lockdown rules are pretty strict. We are only allowed to exercise between 06h00 and 09h00 and they mean exercise so flying a drone is a definite no-no! The rules will be eased from 1 June but we don't know what will and will not be permitted. We cannot visit family or friends for example, which is pretty ridiculous. Will have to wait and see what else is specified. Take care.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrover61