DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot checking in

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: JuliusJ and VJRice
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: JuliusJ and VJRice
new member okla.city I have a question about remote range I have only been flying my mavic 5 days now but the remote will say weak remote range at times and I have not gotten up effort guts to go a long distance yet any input on why the remote is displaying that?

New here from Texas.
My new Mavic came in yesterday and was able to fly it before the sun went down.
Howdy from Wyoming VJRice, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: VJRice
How far was your quad when u got the message? More importantly what type of surrounding were u in?

Welcome to MavicPilots from TN

new member okla.city I have a question about remote range I have only been flying my mavic 5 days now but the remote will say weak remote range at times and I have not gotten up effort guts to go a long distance yet any input on why the remote is displaying that?
Hi dindy,
New myself to this forum and drones and flying for just two days.
I have been experiencing the same issue as you reported whilst flying over barren land.
I've read somewhere about pilots putting there phone in airplane mode before taking of, in order to assure good reception/communication with the drone.
I'm gonna try that today. Maybe worth a go for yourself too?
Regards,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Less