DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot checking in..

Xanadu

Reactions
Greetings to the forum!

New DJI pilot checking in from Athens, Greece.

After spending hours reading through the posts here, I am now waiting for the MM to arrive (hopefully soon). Owned a couple of drones before (started with a toy grade and moved on to a GPS-assisted one), but this would be my first DJI drone.

While waiting for it to arrive, I have scrolled through the user manual and the various posts here. You ve been doing a great job at keeping this community active and helpful for all drone pilots out there!

Glad to be here!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to a lot of useful stuff including the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone.

Already downloaded and scrolled through all docs and planning to go through them in more detail during the weekend.

Its a habit of mine always to check documentation, regardless of the product, before I even get it (then again, that's what I do for living, writing customer documentation :))!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a Mavic MIni and have had many successful flights. You will find all sorts of support and comments. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

It's true, going through the posts in the forum during the last month or so, I see people sharing their knowledge and providing support.

There are many issues reported with the MM from users (not counting the ones attributed to wind...) like the uncommanded descent, but then again, there are many more like you, that haven't had any issue (that's what I choose to believe, happy users being more than the those who face problems with their MMs, and I hope I am not wrong :rolleyes:).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54