DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot, First Quad - Mavic Air 2

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

welcome to the forum, you will find that the drone will be a lot easier to fly than a heli, and have the added advantage that they will just hover when the sticks are released ,it will be nice if you can get your son to take an interest ,i can see no reason why he cant become a good pilot ,please let us know how things go take care fly safe

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Hello I am a new quad flyer and bought my first - a Mavic Air 2. I have flown helicopters but that was awhile ago. In my late 60's and trying to find a sport I can share with my autistic son. I live in Ventura County Calif.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS