DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Cheshire, England

Welcome to the forum! :)

Can anybody recommend a good book or course?
A course about drone photography? There are lots of good videos on YouTube. You might not even need a course after watching those.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

A course about drone photography? There are lots of good videos on YouTube. You might not even need a course after watching those.

Welcome to the Forum. If you're ever in Poole look me up. Also flying a MP2 Aerial Camera System. (Re: Earlier reply to a Post)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi Guys, I have just bought a Mavic 2 pro and love it :). Doing my PfCO in May but got a lot to learn about digital photography. Can anybody recommend a good book or course? Thanks
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro. Fly safe and have fun!

Hi Guys, I have just bought a Mavic 2 pro and love it :). Doing my PfCO in May but got a lot to learn about digital photography. Can anybody recommend a good book or course? Thanks
Hi I’m from Cheshire too doing my PfCO with Uplift have been flying Mavic Pro for 2 years now new owner of Mavic Zoom ND filters a must with the zoom but also had then with the Pro and what a difference, it’s all about location really and getting best shots, YouTube is such a help check all the top guys out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo