DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Georgia, USA

Echosreaper

Reactions
Hello all,

I am checking in from Georgia, USA!

I have been using this forum for sometime now just reading and learning. Finally created an account once I bought my first drone. I got the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo and have already taken several flights. I love this thing, the photos and videos are truly stunning.

I do plan on getting into real estate photography/videography and currently studying for the Part 107 test.

Hello all,

I am checking in from Georgia, USA!

I have been using this forum for sometime now just reading and learning. Finally created an account once I bought my first drone. I got the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo and have already taken several flights. I love this thing, the photos and videos are truly stunning.

I do plan on getting into real estate photography/videography and currently studying for the Part 107 test.
Howdy from Wyoming @Echosreaper , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

If interested, I keep a list of commonly used FAA Part 107 study resources here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

If interested, I keep a list of commonly used FAA Part 107 study resources here.

Thank you! Due to this forum, I went ahead and purchased the Drone Pilot Ground School. So far I am enjoying it and it is helping a lot. I plan to take the test the first week of April. It will give me plenty of time to study and review.

Also I have referred to your site many of times for help and for ideas of things to get!

Thank you for that list btw!

Reactions: Guker and msinger
Welcome aboard and best of luck!

BTW, we lived in Elberton and Vidalia when I was a kid (very long time ago)!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Study up for that 107 test, it's a serious test. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet