DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Longiew Wa.

walt@classic

Reactions
Been flying DJI drones since early last year and have own and sold 3 my current one is a mavic 3 classic which I purchased with the dji rc. I really don't care for the small screen as I have some health issues that are getting worse and I have always used the rc-n1 controller with the ipad mini.. I was wondering how to switch to the rc-n1 from the dji rc so I can use my ipad again. Thanks

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Been flying DJI drones since early last year and have own and sold 3 my current one is a mavic 3 classic which I purchased with the dji rc. I really don't care for the small screen as I have some health issues that are getting worse and I have always used the rc-n1 controller with the ipad mini.. I was wondering how to switch to the rc-n1 from the dji rc so I can use my ipad again. Thanks
Welcome from Savannah, GA!

I use a Tripltek 8 Pro with my M3 and the screen is HUGE and NEVER darkens... ...unlike Darkside products (aka Apple).
Im an old man, too, and the larger super-duper bright display is easy as pie to see in the blistering coastal Georgia sun! A $35 rcN1 will bind instantly and then you can attach the tablet of your choice...

I wear contacts because I was initially nearsighted as a young man but now when I wear the contacts I need "readers" for my old man eyes to read things close up... If I wear my glasses, I have to put readers over the glasses making me quite the spectacle in restaurants, bars, and stuff essentially making me a six-eyes. Im a golfer so bi focals are not an option ever. lol I can, however, see atoms and their protons and put screws in watches with everything out of my eyes and no glasses. I am a world class model builder that way..lol

I won't spam you with a link but just offering one of many alternatives to the tiny screens, no matter how "convenient" with setup they are.. the extra minute isn't an issue with me and the payoff is that massive screen! I can already fly out MILES on the coast with the RcN1 so the added transmission and reception is a non issue to me.. The $1000 Rc Pro isnt worth the duckets to me, personally.

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

Isn't it great to have an aerial camera? You can get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members—many from the Pacific Northwest--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Incidentally, I know someone who has or had a Tripletec 8 Pro he doesn't use. If you're interested, PM me and I'll get you two together.

Glad to have you with us!

Been flying DJI drones since early last year and have own and sold 3 my current one is a mavic 3 classic

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3 Classic, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada