DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Manchester uk

Smecky

Reactions
Hi everyone from sunny Manchester U.K.
Just upgraded to the mavic from my p3a. First flight today see how it goes.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Hi everyone from sunny Manchester U.K.
Just upgraded to the mavic from my p3a. First flight today see how it goes.
Howdy from Wyoming Smecky, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Being used to the P3 I don't think you'll have any problems and will be happy provided you focus.
First impression of video and photo quality might be troubling, but persevere it can do better than P3 with experience.

HI, I've just joined and am based in Manchester.

I'd love to see any videos you put together.

I've just done my first one in Worsley

Hi pal.
Yeah I’m from worsley. I’ve only done a couple of videos as still getting used to the camera setting on the mavic. Bit easier on the phantom.
Where did you film in worsley mate.

Last edited:
Haha yeah the green. And my old pub the Barton. Great first flight pal. Did you do the editing in the dji app.
I’m out with mine on route home later at winwick. See what the new update is about.

Welcome to the forum. You’re based in a troublesome area for droning. Right on the edge of Manchester Airport zone, and another awkward exclusion for the approach to John Lennon Airport. Not to mention Barton. Still, you have Winter Hill and Rivington, which are areas I plan to explore. Good luck with your droning.

Great video that matey. I flew in the dark tonight. Had to have all the vision sensors off as it was going a bit mad at first.
Still a lot to learn. New iOS worked well too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic