Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Minnesota

nieto

Reactions
Hi All,
I am totally new to drone flight and just got started about three weeks ago. I am 57 and have been interested by drones for a while after I saw my son-in-law show me his "play" in-house drone. But after my son showed me his Phantom 4 Pro quad for video photography, I was all excited. I have always been intrigued by small plane flight but have feared flying in them because of knowing a few people that died in them. Flying a drone I thought was the next best thing. What fun I have had since I decided to purchase my first drone - a Mavic Air. Flying around my rural home and seeing things from a birds eye view has been great. I am also a techie kind of guy so love all the controls DJI offers in their drones. But it wasn't until today when I was watching a YouTube video about drones that the person suggested joining a community like this that I decided to come here. I look forward to getting information and advice from users that have gained knowledge from experience. I hope to be able to in the future to record some videos and photos of winter scenes after I learn all the issues and do proper preparations.

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi All,
I am totally new to drone flight and just got started about three weeks ago. I am 57 and have been interested by drones for a while after I saw my son-in-law show me his "play" in-house drone. But after my son showed me his Phantom 4 Pro quad for video photography, I was all excited. I have always been intrigued by small plane flight but have feared flying in them because of knowing a few people that died in them. Flying a drone I thought was the next best thing. What fun I have had since I decided to purchase my first drone - a Mavic Air. Flying around my rural home and seeing things from a birds eye view has been great. I am also a techie kind of guy so love all the controls DJI offers in their drones. But it wasn't until today when I was watching a YouTube video about drones that the person suggested joining a community like this that I decided to come here. I look forward to getting information and advice from users that have gained knowledge from experience. I hope to be able to in the future to record some videos and photos of winter scenes after I learn all the issues and do proper preparations.
Howdy from Wyoming @nieto , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
MavicHelp.com
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

LuvMyTJ

Reactions

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DC9_BOB

Reactions
Hi All,
Welcome buddy . Just keep the take offs in balance with the touch downs . . You'll find many interesting things and good advices from the advanced pilots or techies . Just post the question and somebody will give you an answer or an advice .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miradewi10