DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Portsmouth UK

Lewis101

Reactions
Hi everyone new owner here of a mavic pro platinum, already flown a few hours and really getting the hang of flying it now, and getting more confident with each flight.

I’m from Portsmouth, the south coast of the UK so majority of my media is coastal and over the water.

Look forward to being part of this community and sharing some of my footage and photos with you all!
:)?

Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone new owner here of a mavic pro platinum, already flown a few hours and really getting the hang of flying it now, and getting more confident with each flight.

I’m from Portsmouth, the south coast of the UK so majority of my media is coastal and over the water.

Look forward to being part of this community and sharing some of my footage and photos with you all!
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Poole, but often go to Fareham/Portsmouth. Flying a Mavic2 Pro here as a hobbyist. There's a lot of restrictions in your area, but good luck anyway. Interested in seeing anything from the area.

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Poole, but often go to Fareham/Portsmouth. Flying a Mavic2 Pro here as a hobbyist. There's a lot of restrictions in your area, but good luck anyway. Interested in seeing anything from the area.

Thanks, yeah restriction are a pain here quite a few military bases and little airports. But it’s not to bad for flying at my level at the moment.

Hey...newbie MA2 hear. I was thinking about setting up a 'group' in Portsmouth.

Hello there, I've just joined and see your post. I'm also from Portsmouth. I live just inside the no fly zone on Portsdown hill..

Where abouts do you go flying?
Hi...newbie MA2. Theres plenty to do in Portsmouth...mainly Seafront of course. Im thinking of setting up a group/club in Ports...WDYT.

Hi...Im thinking of setting up a group/club in Ports WDYT.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro Platinum, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason