DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Puerto Rico

Reactions: airbornepr
Bienvenido Colega.! Otro Boricua [emoji1202] aquí con el mismo hobby, cualquier cosa me puedes contactar.. recuerda mantenerte debajo de 400’ pies porqué el FAA está bien pendiente y te digo más, como piloto profesional han habido ya 8 incidentes con Drones chocando con aviones en el aire, así qué te aconsejo qué te mantegas debajo de esa altura para que no te rompan tú equipo....

welcome!
I'm planning to go to visit PR very soon for disaster relief work and planning to take my mavic. Have you ran into any problems flying in the area?

no problem the only places i heard you will be restricted is on san juan close to the airport...

Reactions: dmar_Mavic
welcome!
I'm planning to go to visit PR very soon for disaster relief work and planning to take my mavic. Have you ran into any problems flying in the area?

Well remember to advise FAA ATC Tower ahead of time for your intension or out of any airspace below 400’ feet, I’m also a licensed FAA airline pilot and we encountered a few situations lately with Drones flying in high altitudes and also collisions situation that ends in emergencies situations with engines problems because someone flying a drone high enough in the airport airspace...

My advice is to use the FAA app called B4UFLY and you will see how close are you into an airport

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine