DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Quebec, Canada

f0x

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I'm proud of being a new drone owner of Mavic Pro. Sorry for my bad english, im french but I can understand you. I'm there to get some trick and things like that by looking at your's post !

Reactions: FMR and dirkclod
Hello everyone,
I'm proud of being a new drone owner of Mavic Pro. Sorry for my bad english, im french but I can understand you. I'm there to get some trick and things like that by looking at your's post !
Howdy from Wyoming @f0x , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: FMR and f0x
Welcome to the forum f0x. Lots of good information on here. My advice is read as much as you can before flying. And the following is my advise for new Mavic owners.

1) don't fly in your house, at least until you've flown a few months.
2) insure your home point has been established before taking off
3) fly straight up if obstacles are an issue, until you reach a safe flying altitude
4) make sure your RTH (return to home) is set to a safe altitude to avoid obstacles.
5) remember if you fly at night a RTH isn't a precise as in daylight. I almost landed on my house. RTH at night will only get you close with GPS only, therefore be prepared to take control and land it manually if necessary
6) there are two battery level warnings. The first is just letting you know the battery has reached whatever battery level setting you chose. The second is a critical level and will initiate a RTH
7) learn emergency landing procedures in the event you get caught in a situation where you have too little power to make it back home. You can land at a remote site other than your home, and travel to your drone which will be displayed on your Go4 app.
8) if you have a prop strike, land immediately and remove the propeller to examine it for defects.

i'm sure there is more but those are some basics i wish I had known when I first started.

happy flying

Reactions: f0x
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: f0x
Hello everyone,
Hello everyone,
Bonjour,
Je regarde et étudie les drones depuis 6 mois, mais je ne me décide pas à en acheter à cause de toutes les lois non sens qu'il y a au Canada. Il me semble que je ne pourrai voler nul part. Vous demeurez à quel endroit?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
walkedaway