DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Southern New Jersey

Nikon1

Reactions
I'm a first time flyer with a month old Mavic. I've been reading - and commenting - on this board for a few weeks when I realized that I'd never "checked in" with everyone.

I'm in southern New Jersey, not too far from Philadelphia, but far enough away that I don't have to worry about the NFZ around PHL.

I'm no spring chicken, but I try very hard to follow the rules and maintain an attitude of "live and learn" when it comes to people and new experiences.

I hope to be able to learn and contribute to the board. Thanks for offering this outlet.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Thanks, Mike. I've already used your site and made a purchase. Great service and prices.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

I'm a first time flyer with a month old Mavic. I've been reading - and commenting - on this board for a few weeks when I realized that I'd never "checked in" with everyone.

I'm in southern New Jersey, not too far from Philadelphia, but far enough away that I don't have to worry about the NFZ around PHL.

I'm no spring chicken, but I try very hard to follow the rules and maintain an attitude of "live and learn" when it comes to people and new experiences.

I hope to be able to learn and contribute to the board. Thanks for offering this outlet.

Hey Nikon 1 im from Sicklerville was wondering if your close by. The reason Im asking is that my mavic got stuck
in a fairly large tree down the street from me after loosing my signal. Was wondering if you could come and take a look.

Hey this is Glenn from South Jersey I,am in Forked River, you near by just curious......

Hey man, just reaching out. I work for State Farm in Jersey -- feel free to call/txt me for a quote for drone insurance if you don't have one already. If you already have one, that's great to hear. Our policies start at $50/yr for up to ~$1800 in coverage. More coverage is available, of course.
CJ - (201) 961-3918

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent