DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Sydney

Holtzy

Reactions
Hey there, I got my Mavic Pro a few days ago and it is INSANE! Loving the precision of the camera and controls.

My background is varied in the RC world, I've had road cars in both nitro and EP, big 1:8th nitro monster trucks, drift cars, EP heli's from little lougeroom fliers to small size outdoor helis, but my drone experience is limited to a Blade Glimpse with a whopping 6 mins of flight time lol.

I hope to catch up with some of you for a chat and a fly sometime :)

Peace
Dwain

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey there, I got my Mavic Pro a few days ago and it is INSANE! Loving the precision of the camera and controls.

My background is varied in the RC world, I've had road cars in both nitro and EP, big 1:8th nitro monster trucks, drift cars, EP heli's from little lougeroom fliers to small size outdoor helis, but my drone experience is limited to a Blade Glimpse with a whopping 6 mins of flight time lol.

Peace
Dwain
Hi mate
Are you close to North Sydney?
Regards
Josh

Peace
Dwain
Hi there and welcome. I am also from Sydney with a Mavic Pro and I was also into RC cars and boats

Hi,

I use Drone Buddy which gives you weather, wind speed, Kp Index and map that indicate your location and the no fly zones. Works a treat and just came back from flying just before sunset.
Cheers

Good on ya Western Sydney Dude!

We should get together; Sydney Flyers, one weekend somewhere and go flying?

Any suggestions? My preference is early morning like 20 minutes before the sun rise before joggers, dog walkers etc hit the local parks.

Western Sydney flyer here - got my Mavic 3 days agao and loving it [emoji106][emoji106]

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Thank you and thanks for the link to the various resource.
Cheers

Hi Dwain glad your enjoying the MP I'm just down the road when I'm home the Gong do a lot of travelling these days might catch up sometime anyway enjoy and safe flying. Mel

Peace
Dwain
Howdy from Wyoming @Holtzy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Thanks heaps and your sig links were HELLA useful :)

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Thanks, there is ALOT for me to learn, but drones just have that appeal that makes me constantly want to go flying, will definitely bend the ears of the master fliers on here the deeper I get into it

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis