DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from the UK

BLZeebub

Reactions
Morning All,

A noob drone pilot here from the UK. I've been toying with the idea for a few years and finally pulled the trigger on Mavic Air as it looks to me to be the ideal first drone. I've only managed a few flights so far but i have to say the quality of footage has amazed me so far.

Cheers
Nat
B-)

Morning All,

A noob drone pilot here from the UK. I've been toying with the idea for a few years and finally pulled the trigger on Mavic Air as it looks to me to be the ideal first drone. I've only managed a few flights so far but i have to say the quality of footage has amazed me so far.

Cheers
Nat
B-)
Howdy from Wyoming @BLZeebub , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: BLZeebub
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome from a Welshman living in the USA. There will be so much you will be able to think of to use the footage possible from your Mavic. You will be more and more pleased you went ahead and made the purchase.

Cheers All,
One of the things im looking forward to is filming some pyrotechnics for a company i do some stuff for later in the year
B-)

Reactions: woodys2512
Welcome from Worcester, I'm new too and so far only a hover in the back garden due to bad weather

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure