DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from upper VT, USA

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of New England--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills easy.

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Great to be here. Look forward to learning.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

What is your experience and what are you flying, We might be able to hook you up with some beneficial Links…

Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

What is your experience and what are you flying, We might be able to hook you up with some beneficial Links…

Fly Safe…
I have just completed a couple of months of crashing toy drones into the trees and have purchased a mini 2 which I love and shot my first video footage with. I am just retired and am slower at learning than when I was younger and still get my orientation crossed up at times, but have improved. I fly squares and diagnals in my yard a lot changing through different orientations. All aspects and directions this activity can be taken is fascinating to me as well as the technology which is accelerating at a dizzying pace. I watch a lot of videos. In time I would like to find others who enjoy this in my area and I will look into nearby organizations, if there are any. I wish I had started earlier, but happy to have found it now. I always loved watching folks fly RC planes, and would love to try that too. I don't think I have the necessary eyesight or nimbleness for FPV, but happy to fly slow and maybe take some decent photography. Thanks

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertexshope11