DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in NorCal

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying!

You won’t lack flying friends here so welcome from the good old U.K.! Remember, we’re all in this together as you‘ll find when you need help or just post some fantastic material. It’s a great Forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Agreed, Maine is absolutely beautiful! My wife and I travelled there back in November 2019 and loved it. We need to go back and bring the Air 2S with us...

Reactions: wjkrysak
From one Seabee to one Jarhead, welcome aboard. I can't say enough good things about this forum. I know that you will definitely enjoy all the knowledge consolidated here. Again, Welcome Brother.
Thanks @Drone-dude! It's always nice to meet another brother!

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
When you complete the trust certificate, its evidence that you the holder have passed the aeronautical knowledge and safety test. Also, when confronted, by the FAA or law enforcement its good to have this certificate handy.

Reactions: Jarhead 96097
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
When you complete the trust certificate, its evidence that you the holder have passed the aeronautical knowledge and safety test. Also, when confronted, by the FAA or law enforcement its good to have this certificate handy.
Thanks SpitFire. I've completed the course and have received my TRUST certificate. I'm getting it laminated and will keep it with the drone so I always have it on hand.

Have a great day,
Scott

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR