DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot in SE Wisconsin

Fauxba Fett

Reactions
Hey everyone!

I've built a racing drone from scratch in the past, and have flown many consumer/toy grade drones over the years. But - I just recently picked up a MA on a great deal through best buy, and I fear there's no going back!
I have a background in video production/photography, but I've been very inactive in that realm for a long time (more of a seldom-visited hobby at this point), but flying and taking aerial photos has really sparked my creativity again.

I figured I'd get Part 107 certified, so I've been studying for that for the past month or so. Anyway- I've already learned a lot on these forums so thank you to everyone so far. Glad to be a part of the community!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! I hanger myself just south of Madison, in case there's ever a need to hook up. I'm looking for like-minded individuals in the area that are interested in the drone industry. Cheers!

Reactions: Fauxba Fett
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hey everyone!

I've built a racing drone from scratch in the past, and have flown many consumer/toy grade drones over the years. But - I just recently picked up a MA on a great deal through best buy, and I fear there's no going back!
I have a background in video production/photography, but I've been very inactive in that realm for a long time (more of a seldom-visited hobby at this point), but flying and taking aerial photos has really sparked my creativity again.

I figured I'd get Part 107 certified, so I've been studying for that for the past month or so. Anyway- I've already learned a lot on these forums so thank you to everyone so far. Glad to be a part of the community!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, good luck on your certification. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azod.nem