DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in Yorkshire UK

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Here’s a link to DJI’s full length manual for your drone (covers the MP as well as the MPP)

Thanks Thomas B for the welcome and info, I'd read this twice while waiting for delivery!! I was surprised there wasn't more in about the image side of things but there seems to be plenty of YouTube videos, so I guess one way or another I'll get by.

Cheers from a windy Yorkshire, too windy sadly!

Which bit of Yorkshire? I’m in Sheffield and we are truly lucky to live in God’s Own Country :).

Plenty of stunning locations for us to enjoy...

Hi Dannybgoode we certainly are!

I'm in East Yorkshire not far from the Wolds, so some pretty views not far away, but pretty flat compared to you with the Peak District on your doorstep!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi Dannybgoode we certainly are!

I'm in East Yorkshire not far from the Wolds, so some pretty views not far away, but pretty flat compared to you with the Peak District on your doorstep!

Aye and though I’m not far from the mighty Owls home stadium equally a few minutes drive the other way and I’m out in the Peaks.

Some glorious flying to be had :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Totally new to the Dji community, with a Mavic Pro Platinum to play with!

First flight at the weekend was brilliant, couldn't believe how brilliant the drone is. Can't wait for the weather to change so I can try out some more stuff!!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: RibMavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet