DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot Mavic Air 2 Kent UK

Ah sorry I was referring to stopping the motors in connection with " The blood you see on the blade was from my hand as the seemingly dead drone sprung to life when I picked it up ;-) lesson one always switch off..... "

The tumble is, I think, what you would expect if one prop, for whatever reason, stops to produce lift, that non lifting 'corner' drops and chaos ensues.
Ah ok confusion and yes exactly that with the tumble and chaos results ;-)

Sorry! A bit late here, but wanted to welcome ya to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

when composing a reply do you see an "attach files" button below the window in which you type your reply?
I have just tried it and was able to upload to this thread and then download from this thread both DAT and a txt log files.
I have deleted the relevant post and the files.
I am not sure if it is a feature that requires you to have a certain number of posts 'under your belt'

when composing a reply do you see an "attach files" button below the window in which you type your reply?
I have just tried it and was able to upload to this thread and then download from this thread both DAT and a txt log files.
I have deleted the relevant post and the files.
I am not sure if it is a feature that requires you to have a certain number of posts 'under your belt'
Hi Philius

I have created the link to share the flight detail for the death flight

Yes I see the link etc. but what I am suggesting is that, if you can, you upload the raw data files to here, not to another website. But as I said, I am not sure if uploading them to here requires a certain number of posts under your belt.
That aside, the "original" from the airdata website appears to be the txt log file, the txt log file contains certain data but not the motor speed data the latter can be found in the DAT file.
The Dat file you are looking for probably has the name 20-08-13-xx-yy-zz_FLY033.DAT the time stamp may be different and there might be a 1 hour difference due to BST vs GMT
The attachements show the front page of the results of CsvView's processing your txt file and one of my DAT files. The naming structure of my DAT file has been changed by me, do not let that put you off, it is also stored on my computer, not the phone.

Attachments

• csvview processed page DJIFlightRecord_2020-08-13_[11-22-36].txt .png
    csvview processed page DJIFlightRecord_2020-08-13_[11-22-36].txt .png
    77.5 KB · Views: 2
  • csvview processed page one of my DATs.png
    csvview processed page one of my DATs.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics