DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Pennsylvania

PittsburghDad

Reactions
New pilot here from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My wife bought me a Mavic 2 air from Amazon which has been amazing till I realized that there has a constant blur/imperfection in all moving videos/stream in the same exact spot. The lense/housing is immaculate, so it's an imperfection on the lense inside the housing. So that's going back and I am getting an Enterprise dual instead (it's going to take up to a month). I currently have a hobby setup and will pursue a 107.

Any advice to a newbie on a 107?
Also, I am interested in buying a smart remote controller preferably. I'll be periodically checking classifieds.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

New pilot here from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My wife bought me a Mavic 2 air from Amazon which has been amazing till I realized that there has a constant blur/imperfection in all moving videos/stream in the same exact spot. The lense/housing is immaculate, so it's an imperfection on the lense inside the housing. So that's going back and I am getting an Enterprise dual instead (it's going to take up to a month). I currently have a hobby setup and will pursue a 107.

Any advice to a newbie on a 107?
Also, I am interested in buying a smart remote controller preferably. I'll be periodically checking classifieds.
Welcome! I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. Living in Colorado now. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78