DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot South UK

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights on it. You will find plenty of assistance and support here. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Cheers all... im struggling with signal consistency, im in UK so im on the CE setting , i think, i flew it over a unused football pitch, signal went dead about 120m ... then the next day it was fine, same field.. any ideas why signal fluctuates?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Cheers all... im struggling with signal consistency, im in UK so im on the CE setting , i think, i flew it over a unused football pitch, signal went dead about 120m ... then the next day it was fine, same field.. any ideas why signal fluctuates?

Welome dude!

I'm a newbie too, there's a few of us along the coast from you!! Helluva learning curve with the MM but so worth it!!!

What phone/tablet are you using ?
Are you flying with it in airplane mode? I've heard differing things and not fully tested myself but read that it may cause interference?
Are you in a built up area? Wifi interference from homes nearby?

Welome dude!

I'm a newbie too, there's a few of us along the coast from you!! Helluva learning curve with the MM but so worth it!!!

What phone/tablet are you using ?
Are you flying with it in airplane mode? I've heard differing things and not fully tested myself but read that it may cause interference?
Are you in a built up area? Wifi interference from homes nearby?

Hi, I haven't tried in Airplane Mode, Im using iPad Mini 4 / iPhone 11... Due to lockdown im not moving from my house, I face a football Pitch so been flying over that. I have changed the transmission to Manual, and gone for a green bar, 2.4g ... Seems better but not convinced im going to be able to fly it far at all... I have bought the range extender mirror thing, lets se if thats any better....

Some Clips so far ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunatico028