DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - West Virginia

Hey guys, just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I'm a professional photographer who is working on expanding my offerings. I live in basically the middle of West Virginia and travel to several East Coast states for wedding and/or commercial work. I had purchased a Phantom 3 when they first launched but I couldn't get any realtors in my area to bite so I really just flew it around my house and kind of lost interest. A couple weeks ago one of my long term clients asked me for some drone specific stuff, so I picked up the Air 2S. I'm in the midst of studying for my 107 and looking forward to being a more active member of the drone community. As there aren't many pilots in my area offering anything drone, is there any services you guys are having good luck with that I may be able to take advantage of? Thanks in advance!
What part of WV?

welcome to the forum
WELCOME ABOARD!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
Welcome from Wisconsin!
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!
Greetings from Florida
Thanks guys!!

Just want to say, our family loves the people in West Virginia and the state.
W. Va. State Parks and state owned resorts are a hidden gem. We've stayed at Canaan Valley and Black Water Falls many times.
We've also skied at Snowshoe, Timberline and Canaan. Canaan has the best snow Tubing anywhere.
Just an example for members not aware, Canaan Valley has a state owned ski resort, Tubing, 18 hole golf course, indoor/outdoor pools, hot tubs, hotel, conference center, restaurants, bars, 1-4 bedroom cabins, fishing, hiking and more, including spectacular scenery.
Pittsburgh
Really appreciate the kind words, especially from someone from Pittsburgh. I mean we do have a chant down here about your city.. ? All in good fun. Our state is definitely over looked by many and we don't do ourselves any favors. Those who have experienced life here know we are typically some of the most compassionate about family, friends and food. If you haven't had the chance to spend any time in WV you would never know about some of the really inviting resorts and State Parks we have here. I get a season pass to snowshoe every year and one of my 10yr goals is to have a place of my families own there. My kids love spending time on the mountain and anything outdoors.

I spend some time up your way too. We have a Costco membership and make a monthly/bi monthly run up to the Robinson location. Nice to meet you man, and maybe we'll cross paths at some point!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, welcome to the good place :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98