DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome!

>>any tips or suggestions for my first couple of flights

Take it slow to start with and fly within your confidence level. Make sure you have a good gps lock before you take off and then if at anytime it feels like the drone is getting away from you or you're not sure what's going on just take your fingers off the sticks and the drone will hover in place allowing you to get your wits back.

It's usually best to find a wide open area lacking in things to crash into to start with ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Maybe your fellow UK drone pilots could tell what a pilot have to consider about flying over bachinham palace ?
What are you implying ?

I was searching for nice places in UK like Stonehenge or Thames River and I noticed a lot of drone videos about the palace. I wonder is it really possible?
Seems that place would be off limits.?‍♂️

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2 and enjoy plenty of fun flights. We look forward to your participation and view of the world

Hi Maddog007 Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Air 2 manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb