DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot

Mosalah

Reactions
Greetings from Gilbert Arizona. Im new to the hobby but Im already hooked. After doing a lomg research i decided to purchase the mavic air and IMHO its a great drone to start with.I've been flying around in parks just to be familiar with the drone capabilities and getting comfrotable flying it.Thank god i found this forum I can already tell that there are tones on info and very knowledgble pilots here
looking to meet other pilots to fly with and learn from them.

Regards
Mosalah

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Greetings from Gilbert Arizona. Im new to the hobby but Im already hooked. After doing a lomg research i decided to purchase the mavic air and IMHO its a great drone to start with.I've been flying around in parks just to be familiar with the drone capabilities and getting comfrotable flying it.Thank god i found this forum I can already tell that there are tones on info and very knowledgble pilots here
looking to meet other pilots to fly with and learn from them.

Regards
Mosalah
Howdy from Wyoming @Mosalah , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you very much everyone. Im very happy to be part of this community and looking forward to learn a lot from the pilots here.
Happy flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair