DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW Product ! Mavic 3 : Enterprise and Classic Wet Suit

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Full COLOR body Lumination Wet Suits : Water and Impact Resistant.

The Wet Suit utilize a 5 Level Redundant Water Resistant System used on our other Wet Suits to keep you flying in the Pouring Rain / Snow.

We were also able to use a thick 4mm Neoprene to Provide some Impact Protection to the drone and gave it a very aggressive look keeping the overall tone of the drone shape in tact.

All black :
All Neon Red is Back in Stock . Neon blue is striking and White and Lunar Purple and Neon Green will be ready for shipping on Tuesday of this week as we add more pictures.

Price for Forum Members is $134.95 Plus shipping cost.

Enjoy , this one was a labor of love.

Contact me at [email protected]

Black Bandit
Fire Fly Blue
Rescue Red
Lunar Purple

2021-11-20_09h10_36.png

2021-11-20_09h30_43.png

2021-11-20_09h36_17.png

2021-11-20_09h42_56.png

2021-11-20_11h49_34.png
2021-11-20_11h40_47.png

2021-11-14_16h04_40.png

2021-11-14_16h24_59.png

2021-11-14_16h03_11.png

2021-11-14_16h07_33.png

2021-11-20_11h25_36.png

2021-11-20_11h30_15.png

2021-11-20_13h50_54.png

2021-11-20_13h53_37.png
These are really bright and create a nice Visual Line of sight seeing that target is bigger in the sky than the other drones.2021-12-01_22h02_50.png

2021-12-01_19h39_16.png

2021-12-03_06h07_06.png

Last edited:
That looks nice !!!

@Phantomrain.org Question,
How works that band?
Is that neoprene thicker than the other drones kit? It looks thicker.

Reactions: Hunter_k
That is very cool modular design , looks like you had an ice storm in the making. I like the idea of the added impact protection as I bump my drones a lot. Lets see the Neon blue or White next . :p

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Looks really good! Can you post pictures of what the other colors look like? As well I see this helps greatly with rain (Watched some videos on your site) Quick question does the rain not bother things like the motors and camera? I would of thought water do more damage to the motors and kill them first before the water would short the drone out with the battery. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: jephoto and zeusfl
Looks really good! Can you post pictures of what the other colors look like?
I was going to make the same question before put my order. When are they going to be available?

If these are supposed to allow flying in rain what prevents water from getting into the motors?

Am I missing something?

If these are supposed to allow flying in rain what prevents water from getting into the motors?

Am I missing something?
Yes : The DJI motors are Aluminum Brush Less Motors and are designed to negotiate water so well that these are the exact same motors used in submersibles. This is why we have been able to fly in the Pouring rain for the last 4 years with the DJI drones with the Wet Suits.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Never had a problem with motor and water even without a wetsuit. The battery is another story without a wetsuit.

Yes : The DJI motors are Aluminum Brush Less Motors and are designed to negotiate water so well that these are the exact same motors used in submersibles. This is why we have been able to fly in the Pouring rain for the last 4 years with the DJI drones with the Wet Suits.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
Hi Phantom:

I love your participation, but I could never understand why people would want to fly in the rain or sleet or ice. Living in Sunny south Florida, I usually wait for a rain free day to fly. The colors are better, the lighting is better, and the risk if losing my baby are reduced. I guess I would have to see some really dramatic video to convince me that flying in inclement weather give a good video , beside just plain getting wet, having more trouble with VLOS, cold, etc. I am sure I am missing something, when I see you guys get so excited with rain/sleet/storm flying. Maybe it's the lightening bolts?

Dale
Miami

Hi Phantom:

I love your participation, but I could never understand why people would want to fly in the rain or sleet or ice. Living in Sunny south Florida, I usually wait for a rain free day to fly. The colors are better, the lighting is better, and the risk if losing my baby are reduced. I guess I would have to see some really dramatic video to convince me that flying in inclement weather give a good video , beside just plain getting wet, having more trouble with VLOS, cold, etc. I am sure I am missing something, when I see you guys get so excited with rain/sleet/storm flying. Maybe it's the lightening bolts?

Dale
Miami

Ligntning-strike-5cac00912ce5c-1381x763.jpg2 pics tornado-1.jpgC0003.00_07_41_16.Still011-1.jpg

Phantomrain.org
See all the Lightning Shots on our Website.
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Last edited:
Amazing pictures.
People that like to fly over water, boats for example will like to have extra insurance if something goes wrong. The rescue jacket is another policy.

Reactions: Hunter_k
Yes: One big splash from a wave on to the boat , can toast your drone and the Wet Suit can provide some substantial support to protect it from accidental Water Splash. . This is why we show the videos of the drones being splashed by the waves on the Rocks.

Looks really good! Can you post pictures of what the other colors look like? As well I see this helps greatly with rain (Watched some videos on your site) Quick question does the rain not bother things like the motors and camera? I would of thought water do more damage to the motors and kill them first before the water would short the drone out with the battery. Thanks!
Yes : I will post the Neon Blue Designs latter today. After testing we added some protection to the USB hub opening. I will post those pictures also.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeusfl
The wet suit works on 5 Levels: You have the convex opening made smaller, the depth of the vents , the plugs and the Pressure used with them along with adhesion behind them .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 In the Rain, Capture the storm.

We have updated the Colors of the Mavic Lumination Wet Suits shipping now at the top of the Thread.

2021-11-20_09h10_36.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998