DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New product: Mavic Air Carrying Case

fstop.labs

Reactions
Our new Mavic Air Carrying Cases are here!
  • Custom molded protection for the drone and accessories
  • Shoulder strap
  • Water-resistant outer shell
  • Fits the Mavic Air, up to 3 batteries, remote control, charger tablet, etc!
  • Two sizes!
    • Large - 13.7 in x 11.4 in x 3.5 in
    • Small - 12.2 in x 9.4 in x 4.3 in
DM if you're interested in testing out our mavic air accessories!

Edit:

Forgot the links

Small:
Large:

81Ub3BvCtlL._SL1500_.jpg

81Gv%2Bss5y9L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Ok this is **** sweet. What the retail on these going to be. Been looking for something like this

This looks wayyy more suited for travel than the DJI case included in the Fly More combo. Would either of these (large or small) fit inside a standard backpack? Or rather, this backpack specifically?

Alpine-Division-Timberline-Backpack-BLK-2_2048x2048.jpg

Hmmmm... Just ordered the SMATree Case from amazon which looks very similar (same manufacturer?). Dimensions are about halfway between your small and large case sizes. Unfortunately the SMATree case is $15 more :( Are you familiar with the SMATree case and if so, how does it compare with the case you're offering?

Forgot to include the links. They will be available for FBA shortly!

Do you know if either of these cases can fit both my tablet and my remote controller's tablet mount? The mesh pocket looks good, but I want to make sure my things fit without putting too much pressure on the drone/contents.

I use a Kindle Fire HD 10 (10.31 x 6.26 x 0.39 in) and a SKYREAT tablet holder (I don't have the exact specs, but I can measure it when I get home. It has a large bump on the back where a screw connects the two parts. Link: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7RFDBA/).

Interested in one of such cases. The one that came with my Flymore combo is awkward to use :S. These do look similar to a few others though. Any specials for forum members? :)

eBay is loaded with similar ones for about the same price 20 bucks and up.
Just search for Mavic air case. Looks like a good product.

Last edited:
Got my case this week, and love it. Nice to have everything in one place, and it fit's perfectly in my carry-on (I travel a fair bit for work).

Had an extra rugged case from harbor freight laying around. Everything fits
6be36581a466a8944313476775413994.jpg

I like the idea of those for car travel, just wouldn't work as well with my carry-on I don't think. I was looking at them during the Parking Lot sale a couple weeks ago.

About to pull the trigger on this case...

Looks pretty good. I haul all my separate pieces in my small day pack. Seems like this would fit in there, and consolidate everything. Post your report if / when you get it.

Reactions: run2jeepn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada