DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New product: Mavic Air Lens filters ND4,8,16, ND/CPL filters

Thanks, I was just making sure that there was not a batch of defective units that may have been shipped. With the lens being so small would it not make sense to mount a clear protective filter? I do this on all of my DSLR lenses.

Last edited:
I just received these Fstop filters, thank you, for my MA and as I was removing the existing lens cover I noticed that it was actually without glass on the MA camera. I think I saw this posted in another thread and just thought it was a defective lens cover. Is there a reason why there would be no glass on the so called filter? And if so where can I get a replacement clear glass filter to fit on the MA? All it is now is a ring with no purpose.
My assumption would be DJI wanted to put something in place to prevent the threads from getting damaged.

That was part of what I was thinking as well, and this is all new to me but perhaps a good thing to have the weight there for calibration?.... just a thought as I have no idea how sensitive these devices are...[emoji848]

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
That was part of what I was thinking as well, and this is all new to me but perhaps a good thing to have the weight there for calibration?.... just a thought as I have no idea how sensitive these devices are...[emoji848]
It should not matter for calibration - internally the gimbal knows the position of itself :)

Our Mavic air filters just arrived in stock!
  • 6 filters: ND4, ND4/CPL, ND8, ND8/CPL, ND16, ND16/CPL ND = Neutral Density, CPL = Polarizer
  • Multicoated and also water resistant coating
  • Super light aluminum frame, anodized, slate gray
  • Knurled edges so they would be easier to grip and twist!

Find them at:
https://www.amazon.com/FSLabs-filte...8&sr=8-28&keywords=dji+mavic+air+lens+filters

or:

FSLabs DJI Mavic Air Accessories 4K Camera Lens Multicoated Filter pack (6 Pack) ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/CPL, ND8/CPL, ND16/CPL

View attachment 31481
View attachment 31480 View attachment 31479
I will buy the kit if you send me the ND 32 when you make them...I can do a review for you...let me know www.static8films.com...

I wish you would take them back down to $59.99 like they were last week. I had them in my cart, and the next day, I was going to order them ... they went up ten bucks.

Just an update! We updated the lenses and the CPL is slightly tighter! The ND 32 and 64 will be coming out soon!

I was just looking at these and the ones with the sunguard.

How do I know if I’m getting the ones that fit when ordering fro
Fleabay or amazon.

Reactions: f1r3b1rd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom