DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product ! Ultra Light Rescue Jackets 3.5 ounces

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
New Ultra LIght Rescue Jackets for the Mavic 3 / Classic / Pro / Enterprise
3.5 glorious ounces : Float , VLOS, Hand Catch , Stream line and Cine Proof . There 1/2 the Size and Weight !

Need to navigate the waves, just snap on the Oceanic Floatation Pack and your at 6.5 ounces Ready to land on the water like this 24 Landings on the Water. Low center of gravity stops the drone from flipping over.

Truth be told I enjoy flying with the Rescue Jacket more than I do without , the added visual is just to good in the snow , the rain, the fog , or tyring to spot your drone at 3000 ft.

Ultra Light Mavic 3 Rescue Jacket in 15 mph winds , 12 degrees ,

Ultra Light Rescue Jackets are for those who are not Trying to break BVLOS records !

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Email me at [email protected] for an Ultra Light $94.95

Last edited:
Do you find it is affected more by the wind when it is wearing the floaties
I will try to get a top speed for you, but take a look at the Mavic 3 with the Full Rescue Jacket on.

Note: many of the moves I can only do with the Rescue Jacket as I cannot do it without the Rescue Jacket becaus of the visual look that the Rescue Jacket Provides.

Thus you get the same ability with the Ultra Light Rescue Jacket.

Phantomrain.org

Looks a lot more stable for the drone than those cheapy pool noodle landing gears. Never wanted to try over water with one of those. This one looks like I might actually get my drone back if I have to land on the water.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Looks a lot more stable for the drone than those cheapy pool noodle landing gears. Never wanted to try over water with one of those. This one looks like I might actually get my drone back if I have to land on the water.
Thanks, Just the Frame alone can keep your drone a float , below is the Crash Test Series on one of the Heaviest Drones the Phantom 4 Pro. We have come a long way on the Design.

New Ultra LIght Rescue Jackets for the Mavic 3 / Classic / Pro / Enterprise
3.5 glorious ounces : Float , VLOS, Hand Catch , Stream line and Cine Proof . There 1/2 the Size and Weight !

Need to navigate the waves, just snap on the Oceanic Floatation Pack and your at 6.5 ounces Ready to land on the water like this 24 Landings on the Water. Low center of gravity stops the drone from flipping over.

Truth be told I enjoy flying with the Rescue Jacket more than I do without , the added visual is just to good in the snow , the rain, the fog , or tyring to spot your drone at 3000 ft.

Ultra Light Mavic 3 Rescue Jacket in 15 mph winds , 12 degrees ,

Ultra Light Rescue Jackets are for those who are not Trying to break BVLOS records !

Phantomrain.org
Email me at [email protected] for an Ultra Light $94.95
Great to have innovative people in the business like yourself. We'll done and thanks!!

Two questions:

1) How do the wet suits effect heat? Do they allow flying in colder weather? And do they cause excessive heat when in warmer weather?

2) Have you tested different colors for VLOS? If so, what colors have you found to be the best for VLOS distance?

Bought one of your first wet suits for the Mavic One years ago. I now have a Mavic 3, and Mavic 2 Pro. I fly the M2P in sub-zero weather and would like to get one for increased protection against the cold. And one for the M3 for inclement weather.

Two questions:

1) How do the wet suits effect heat? Do they allow flying in colder weather? And do they cause excessive heat when in warmer weather?

2) Have you tested different colors for VLOS? If so, what colors have you found to be the best for VLOS distance?

Bought one of your first wet suits for the Mavic One years ago. I now have a Mavic 3, and Mavic 2 Pro. I fly the M2P in sub-zero weather and would like to get one for increased protection against the cold. And one for the M3 for inclement weather.
So on the Mavic 2 Pro the Battery Covers when sealed air tight provide a 6 Degree increase in temp. Now on the Mavic 3 its not quite the same design however everyone that in the Aritic swear by the Mavic 3 Wet Suits in the Frozen Tundra so Im thinking there is an increase also around 6 degrees , as they double layer there drones with the Wet Suit. .

Regards the Color : The key I have noticed it to not have all one color , have Rescue Red and Black or Neon Blue and black , Or Lunar Purple and Black, Contrast is much easier to see in the sky as all one color .

Lets get you up an running and I will set you up with a nice Discounted Pacakge for both. Shoot me an email in a PM and also let me know if you need any extra parts for the Mavic One.

Here is an example of how that works

Last edited:
Reactions: HoozierDroneDaddy
So on the Mavic 2 Pro the Battery Covers when sealed air tight provide a 6 Degree increase in temp. Now on the Mavic 3 its not quite the same design however everyone that in the Aritic swear by the Mavic 3 Wet Suits in the Frozen Tundra so Im thinking there is an increase also around 6 degrees , as they double layer there drones with the Wet Suit. .

Regards the Color : The key I have noticed it to not have all one color , have Rescue Red and Black or Neon Blue and black , Or Lunar Purple and Black, Contrast is much easier to see in the sky as all one color .

Lets get you up an running and I will set you up with a nice Discounted Pacakge for both. Shoot me an email in a PM and also let me know if you need any extra parts for the Mavic One.

Here is an example of how that works

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne