DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New RCs inbound as well?!

Longer battery life on the DJI RC would be sweet! I find it drains a bit too quick and sometimes I get prompted with the low battery warning during a flight.

Reactions: projectarjun
Sweet. I just want an HDMI or DP output. If they have that then it's a no brainer for me.

Longer battery life on the DJI RC would be sweet! I find it drains a bit too quick and sometimes I get prompted with the low battery warning during a flight.
Don't know if it works on yours but on a Mavic 2 Pro with std controller I have a power bank(cell type)on hand to charge me RC when flying if the charge gets low.a $20 one will do.

Reactions: costica1234
Yes with the longer battery life ,and a higher nit value on screen brightness on a new DJI RC would not hurt either.
1000 nit at a minimum to match the costly RC-PRO.

Reactions: costica1234
Heck, I want in-built GPS

Not the $300 one
Yes it does. I have one, and get a GPS lock all the time.

Granted, it seems not to be there under certain non-flying circumstances, but it is there, and sending your location to the drone which is then transmitted with RID.

Search the forum. It's been discussed, and resolved, previously.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne