Reactions
Just received my two strobes from China. Very compact and well made

Strobes red while charging. Comes with Velcro mountings

Charged with Apple plug end. Short cables comes with each strobe

I’ll be checking them out this evening
fa62457f7c002c8a6b7420a0fd32f3b9.jpg

Reactions: ff22
How did they turn out? Bright enough?

I wonder how they stack up against the Cree’s?
That's what I was thinking. I don't think these use Cree LEDs like the Flytron and Firehouse Technology lights.

Reactions: nd4wmike

The Velcro that came with the Strobes had questionable sticky so I’m going to Lowe’s today to get new Velcro

I flashed them in a dark room last night and they where extremely bright

I’ll post my findings from tonight. I’ll go vertical 100 thru 500 feet or so

I got one for Christmas and am wondering where to place it on my Mavic Pro, top, bottom, front or rear?

The Velcro that came with the Strobes had questionable sticky so I’m going to Lowe’s today to get new Velcro

I flashed them in a dark room last night and they where extremely bright

I’ll post my findings from tonight. I’ll go vertical 100 thru 500 feet or so

396ba17befc06094dbfa2817e6ec6b82.jpg

Bought a package of 5/8” round Velcro buttons. Works fine. Will launch at sun down today for testing!

What part number for the cree and were do you mount them on a mavic?
Are you referring to Flytron STROBON Cree lights? If so, you can find them here in my store or here on Amazon. The larger Cree lights from Firehouse Technology can be found here on Amazon. They usually have other options on Amazon, but they must be out of stock at the moment.

The lights can be attached nearly anywhere on the Mavic with a Velcro product like 3M Dual Lock. If you don't want to use Velcro, I make these Flytron STROBON Cree mounts for the Mavic 2:

1547082080172.png

Mounts for the other Mavic models can be found here. I also make mounts for Firehouse Technology ARC and Dual lights. PM me if you need mounts for those lights.

Reactions: Bobby Brown

I finally got them mounted on top front of M2P and bottom rear

I checked them every one hundred feet up to 600 feet. I could see the bottom one blinking very well. My two cost $24. Used 5/8” white Velcro dots

These have two blink rates slow/fast

I also have a set of 2”x2” led lights I’ve yet to test at night. Also from China

Very bright...,...,,,

More on these later

I got one for Christmas and am wondering where to place it on my Mavic Pro, top, bottom, front or rear?
I've mounted mine on the bottom as the always on soution. It's a STROBON Cree Standalone from Flytron, expanded with two additional Cree LEDs. I only need once. They are very bright but nevertheless they are not bright enough you can spot your bird from more than 400m distance.
IMG_6403.JPG

I mounted mine similar to yours

Turned them on last night at 7 pm/cst and they are still blinking now at 11. In my kitchen so I don’t see the blinking

Could help in finding downed Drone

Later

strobes from China

I tried to PM but the "start conversation" tab is not available on your profile.

If you would, I will send you one of my Strobon Cree® that @msinger sells. Perhaps you could turn them both on and take a video of them flashing to get an idea of brightness and size. :cool: (to be returned of course) ;)
You can PM me if interested for details.

Reactions: msinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000