DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones just saying hello

Have you got an SD card in the drone? All your photos will be on there, and high quality videos too. The videos on your phone are lower quality, recorded from the live video stream as you're flying. Photos don't automatically transfer, but can be transferred via the album part of the app when the drone is on, and the phone hooked up to the controller. Alternatively use a card reader.

I don't want to lecture how and where you should fly your Mini, but for your own sake read up on the UK's drone laws/drone code. A good site is this, with simple diagrams to explain:

Hi ya just a quick update I've found the photos, they was on the sd card wen I put it in laptop they was there, strange how ya can view videos on the album but not photos, ah well got em now thx

Reactions: Hauptmann and scro
Hi ya just a quick update I've found the photos, they was on the sd card wen I put it in laptop they was there, strange how ya can view videos on the album but not photos, ah well got em now thx
Good you found them! I think the only reason videos appear automatically on your phone is because it basically does a screen recording on your phone as its doing a full 2.7k recording on the drone. You can copy the hi res videos and the photos directly from the drone via the controller, but it can be a bit slow and the drone gets hot sitting there powered up.

Reactions: Hauptmann
I sent my MM out the other day to a point I couldn't see it anymore (can say it was a little scarey tbh) just to use the RTH, I just put the controller down and waited, and sure enuff it came into view a short while later and landed about a foot away from wer I took off so proper impressed with tht, I love the drone absolutely love it, I'm hoping to do some good videos.
you should never put your controller down on the ground ,always keep it in a position to react if something goes amiss with the drone,you should always keep your drone in VLOS ,and dont forget if something does go amiss the buck stops with you as the PIC

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs