DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones - M4P

How do I change my location in here? Seems like everything's locked in.
Like @MA2 317 showed you…

On the Upper Right, Click on your Circle Green "I" Icon, on the drop Down Menu, Click on "Account Details," Scroll down to Location, and enter your "location…"

I entered the county that I live in, "York County, VA, USA"

I included the "USA" because we are such a worldwide membered web site that many members might not know the VA was for Virginia, let alone that it is in the United States..

After I did that, the member map came up and I could place my PIN on the Map in my preferred location…

If you get too specific, the PIN comes up at your house and if you zoom in enough on our member map (Being a Google Map…), it will go to Street View and actually show your house… Not something I would recommend…

Now, as for the your PIN, I could not find it in Northern Arizona, and I do not know where it got dropped… So this is what I would recommend, go to the Member's Map, on the Top Right of the Map is a "Full Screen Icon" Button, Click it and the Map should fill your whole screen…

Now, Click the Plus "+" symbol on the Lower Right and keep Clicking it… Each time you Click it, the Map will Zoom in, You do that enough time and it will Zoom into a spot so small, you should see only one PIN and that should be your PIN…

If that worked, you can now move your PIN to your preferred location..

Good Luck!

Reactions: wjkrysak
Hello,

I anticipate buying the Mini 4 Pro but trying to assess the fly more combo or fly more combo plus. Not much on subjective opinions, based on experiences. Other than regulations on the proverbial weight of 250g +/_ requirements:
I'm looking to see if:
1) those who bought combo - giving your experience so far, would you rather to have got the combo plus or happy with combo?
2) those who bought combo plus - giving your experience so far, do you wish you would have gotten the combo or happy with the longer flight time?

The heavier weight of over 250g doesn't bother me (registering my drone with FAA). I'm a recreational hobbyist only.
I fly in Belgium with the mini 4 pro Fly more combo. The plus is indeed more than 250gr and in Belgium with an A1/A3 license. We always have to register with BCLV. Above 250gr and license I fly with the Mavic 3. The difference in flight time of the combo and combo+ is negligible.

Reactions: LoudThunder
I get about 50% more flight time out of my plus batteries (allowing for a decent safety margin). Enough that I find it useful when I can use them.
I went ahead & ordered the combo plus. Should be here 11/22. A week ago it was 2 day delivery, now it's' 4 days

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas