DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to flying drones - 30 year Navy flyer

C_Greg

Reactions
Hi, I find this thing really does emulate the controls of an aircraft, but have not yet figured out how to do a wing over or a roll. Maybe in time. Pictures are super, I checked the roof of my house to see if it had any damage from the recent winds, but it was all clear.

Reactions: dirkclod
No rolls are possible. That is if we are speaking of a Mavic. Actually built in sensors shut the prop motors off if the drone is inverted. You can carefully try it. Spin up to idle with the Mavic in your hands. Completely invert it and you will see what I mean.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi, I find this thing really does emulate the controls of an aircraft, but have not yet figured out how to do a wing over or a roll. Maybe in time. Pictures are super, I checked the roof of my house to see if it had any damage from the recent winds, but it was all clear.
Howdy from Wyoming @C_Greg , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thank you for your kind reply, I had the first crash today hitting a tree, and found how to chance the blade, this site rocks, and I LOVE this drone

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Thank you for your service! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+