DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to flying the bird!

Jamestm32

Reactions
Just purchased my first ever drone and in my opinion, I went big. I purchased the Mavic Pro Platinum. I would never have went for this one as my first drone if it wasn't for Mavic forums. You guys gave me all the information and confidence that I could handle such an expensive drone. I am blown away by all the technology in these things. It has actually been easier than I imagined but I would not have done it without these forums. I studied and read through many hours of threads. My wife is a professional photographer and I am wanting to start doing some drone footage at sessions and weddings and I believe this drone is very capable of helping me achieve that. I have to say I get such a rush every time take I take it into the air and am very pleased. I haven't flown over 1,000 ft. out yet because every time it gets out of my sight my anxiety levels go through the roof! Lol That's probably normal starting out. I just having trouble trusting it although am confident I could go a couple of miles out with this thing. Anyway, I'm from Kentucky and loving my new toy. I honestly do not know another single person who owns a drone so this place will give me a place talk about new found love.

I think my wife may be getting jealous. I'm getting all the attention now when we go to photo sessions.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Jamestm32
Just purchased my first ever drone and in my opinion, I went big. I purchased the Mavic Pro Platinum. I would never have went for this one as my first drone if it wasn't for Mavic forums. You guys gave me all the information and confidence that I could handle such an expensive drone. I am blown away by all the technology in these things. It has actually been easier than I imagined but I would not have done it without these forums. I studied and read through many hours of threads. My wife is a professional photographer and I am wanting to start doing some drone footage at sessions and weddings and I believe this drone is very capable of helping me achieve that. I have to say I get such a rush every time take I take it into the air and am very pleased. I haven't flown over 1,000 ft. out yet because every time it gets out of my sight my anxiety levels go through the roof! Lol That's probably normal starting out. I just having trouble trusting it although am confident I could go a couple of miles out with this thing. Anyway, I'm from Kentucky and loving my new toy. I honestly do not know another single person who owns a drone so this place will give me a place talk about new found love.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots forum form Chicago, this forum is a very useful tool to help you
gain knowledge and confidence when flying. You, can get help By Clicking on Mavic Help, then Mavic Tips. Site has answers to a variety of questions. And, if you have
issues, and still not understanding what to do. Many qualified pilots on this site will
be glad to help. Blue Skies and safe Flying, and may the propellers keep singing to you.

Reactions: Jamestm32
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura