DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Forum

windmill

Reactions
Hello! I'm new to this forum and I can see an absolute wealth of information just by reading for a few days. I'm due to get my Mavic Pro today and I admit I'm a bit concerned in regard to what seems to be the complexity of flying this drone. I've been flying a Walkera Runner Pro for a few years and flying FPV is what I really enjoy. I picked this MP due to the range it has. Reading through these forums has me wondering "just how difficult/hard is it to learn how to operate this thing." I want to enjoy it-not fight with it. I plan on taking it slowly for a good while. I hope it goes smoothly!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello! I'm new to this forum and I can see an absolute wealth of information just by reading for a few days. I'm due to get my Mavic Pro today and I admit I'm a bit concerned in regard to what seems to be the complexity of flying this drone. I've been flying a Walkera Runner Pro for a few years and flying FPV is what I really enjoy. I picked this MP due to the range it has. Reading through these forums has me wondering "just how difficult/hard is it to learn how to operate this thing." I want to enjoy it-not fight with it. I plan on taking it slowly for a good while. I hope it goes smoothly!
Howdy from Wyoming @windmill , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi and welcome. Flying a MP is ridiculously easy. Setting it up and learning all the options in the software can be a challenge. Go to a wide-open area and keep it in beginners mode for a few flights to get familiar with it. This video may help ease your concerns.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, you will be surprised at just how easy to fly it is, you shouldn't have to fight with it at all. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu